Friday, September 16, 2011

Boston...Here I Come!!!

All during 8th period me, Sherien, Michelle B., Loren, and Shafira were talking about the collage trip to Boston in November that we were informed of earlier that day. We talked about Cholas(people who put on a lot of make up who look so stupid in it), the trip, and other weird stuff that 13 and 14 year olds probably shouldn't be talking about. We decided who'd we sit with on the bus over to Boston, who our roomies would be and how we would find ways to hang out together, even though that probably won't be hard because not all the classes are going together, so it's just a small group of 40 students, so it won't be organized by classes. I hope that all 5 of us can room together, even if one gets put in like a room next door or a room a few doors down, then that person can always grab a blanket and pillow and go to the other room  with the rest of the 4 of us. I kinda hope that's me for some reason, because rooming with a bunch of loud, crazy, curious, giggling girls might not be the best idea. Even if they get put together and I'm not with them, then it'll be okay, as long as Lexy(my arch nemesis) isn't a roommate of mine, because if she is, I might just ended up having a dead roommate in the morning(if you know what I mean).Besides that I can't wait, but the cost of the trip is $175 and it's on the whole first come first serve basis, which kind of sucks, and I'm worried my mom may not have the money, so she won't let me go, because I know she would LOVE to get rid of me for a weekend. 3 of the 5 people are already going, me and Sherien are the only ones who have the parents who might not have the money to go, or don't want us to go. So worried, I have to go, I just HAVE to! BOSTON...HERE I COME!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment